Apache httpd Apache HTTP Server|
The document name you requested (/chrome/binary) could not be found on this server. However, we found documents with names similar to the one you requested.
/chrome/binary.php (common basename)
This directive enables or disables the spelling module. When enabled, keep in mind that
- the directory scan which is necessary for the spelling correction will have an impact on the server's performance when many spelling corrections have to be performed at the same time.
- the document trees should not contain sensitive files which could be matched inadvertently by a spelling "correction".
- the module is unable to correct misspelled user names (as in http://wuxiancheng.cn/~apahce/), just file names or directory names.
- spelling corrections apply strictly to existing files, so a request for the <Location "/status"> may get incorrectly treated as the negotiated file "/stats.html".
- ErrorDocument 300 "AMBIGUOUS REQUEST"